SUNRISE, Fla. (March 5, 2019) – Dental Whale, a firm specializing in dental practice support services, experienced impressive growth in February, signing more than 100 contracts with private dentists for the sixth consecutive month.
Dental Whale offers private dentists a range of services and support, which includes helping start up and acquire practices, grow profitability and create exit strategies, monitor network security, purchase dental and office supplies at reduced rates, and more through its subsidiaries that include:
- Conversion Whale – The nation’s leading Google AdWords marketing company for dental practices that creates simple yet profitable lead generation strategies, including direct mail services.
- Dental Fix Rx – Mobile dental equipment repair service delivering immediate, on-demand equipment maintenance, hand-piece repairs, and cost-effective consumable products. Through the brand’s Unlimited Service Plan, dental practices receive regular preventive maintenance checks and repair services by the same technician for one low monthly flat rate.
- Dental Whale Savings Network – A nationwide organization that provides dentists with inventory cost controls by leveraging the buying power of hundreds of dental practices.
- Front Desk DDS – A dental-specific scheduling service used by dentist offices nationwide to book appointments, verify insurance benefits, process payments, manage unpaid claims, and provide billing and collection services.
- Lean Dental Design – A fast-growing support services firm for dentists looking to design and build state-of-the-art practices. Lean Dental Design’s experts work with dentists to create smart practice design, develop lean cost structure, and offer comprehensive management support while providing a cost savings of up to $200,000.
- UnlimiTECH Dental IT – A comprehensive IT management services firm that monitors dental practice systems around the clock and takes action upon notification of any issues.
Every month, more dental practices are operating more efficiently, experiencing greater production, and increasing their profitability since utilizing Dental Whale services.
Scott Mortier, Strategic Revenue Leader
“Private dentists throughout North America are taking notice of how their peers’ practices have become streamlined and profitable businesses, as well as successful dental offices with happy patients. With over 100 contracts signed in February, 2019 is off to a very strong start.”
Private dentists join Dental Whale when they want to begin developing innovative start-up practices or grow their businesses by acquiring and operating multiple practices. They also join to increase their bottom line by running their practices with greater efficiencies through proven methods. Dentists utilize Dental Whale’s expert consulting and customizable outsourcing options, which help take professionals out of the chair and into management and ownership.
“The customizable suite of services and solutions we provide is making a noticeable difference in the dental industry,” said Dr. Leune, Dental Whale Education Leader. “It goes far beyond what any private practice could manage on its own.”
About Dental Whale
With offices in San Antonio, Miami, and Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Dental Whale is an innovative dental company carving a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Through its suite of subsidiary companies, Dental Whale helps dentists operate dental practices more efficiently by saving money on purchases, marketing to new patients, expanding through acquisitions, improving patient experience, and increasing office efficiency. In 2018, Dental Whale and its more than 850 team members supported more than 17,000 dentists and helped serve more than 4 million patients. For more information on Dental Whale, call 855-339-3740 or visit www.dentalwhale.com.