SUNRISE, Fla. (September 17, 2019) – Dental Whale, a firm specializing in dental practice support services, experienced unprecedented growth in 2019, surpassing all of the growth in 2018 by signing service-related contracts with more than 1,000 private dental practices throughout North America before Sept. 15, 2019.
That number of signings is a feat that wasn’t accomplished in 2018 until the last week of the year. At current pace, Dental Whale is projected to reach 1,500 contracts in 2019, which would represent more than 30 percent growth.
Dental Whale offers private dentists a range of services and support, which includes helping start-up and acquire practices, grow profitability and create exit strategies, monitor network security, purchase dental and office supplies at reduced rates, and more through its subsidiaries that include:
- Conversion Whale – The nation’s leading Google AdWords marketing company for dental practices that creates simple yet profitable lead generation strategies, including direct mail services.
- Dental Fix Rx – Mobile dental equipment repair service delivering immediate, on-demand equipment maintenance, hand-piece repairs, and cost-effective consumable products. Through the brand’s Unlimited Service Plan, dental practices receive regular preventive maintenance checks and repair services by the same technician for one low monthly flat rate.
- Dental Whale Savings Network – A nationwide organization that provides dentists with inventory cost controls by leveraging the buying power of hundreds of dental practices.
- Front Desk DDS – A dental-specific scheduling service used by dentist offices nationwide to book appointments, verify insurance benefits, process payments, manage unpaid claims, and provide billing and collection services.
- Lean Dental Design – A fast-growing support services firm for dentists looking to design and build state-of-the-art practices. Lean Dental Design’s experts work with dentists to create smart practice design, develop lean cost structure, and offer comprehensive management support while providing a cost savings of up to $200,000.
- UnlimiTECH Dental IT – A comprehensive IT management services firm that monitors dental practice systems around the clock and takes action upon notification of any issues.
Our clients operate more efficiently, experience higher production and boost their profitability when they utilize Dental Whale services.
Scott Mortier, Strategic Revenue Leader for Dental Whale
“We’re proud to have reached this benchmark with an entire quarter left in the year, which means we’re on pace to set another growth record. We will have helped more private dentists make their goals a reality before the end of 2019,” said Scott Mortier.
Private dentists join Dental Whale when they want to begin developing innovative start-up practices or grow their businesses by acquiring and operating multiple practices. They also join to increase their bottom line by running their practices with greater efficiencies through proven methods. Dentists utilize Dental Whale’s expert consulting and customizable outsourcing options, which help take professionals out of the chair and into management and ownership.
“The customizable suite of services and solutions we provide is making a noticeable difference in the dental industry,” said Dr. Scott Leune, Dental Whale Education Leader. “It goes far beyond what any private practice could manage on its own.”
About Dental Whale
With offices in San Antonio, Miami, and Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Dental Whale is an innovative dental company carving a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Through its suite of subsidiary companies, Dental Whale helps dentists operate dental practices more efficiently by saving money on purchases, marketing to new patients, expanding through acquisitions, improving patient experience, and increasing office efficiency. In 2018, Dental Whale and its more than 850 team members supported more than 17,000 dentists and helped serve more than 4 million patients. For more information on Dental Whale, call 855-339-3740 or visit www.dentalwhale.com.