SUNRISE, Fla. (September 23, 2019) – Dental Whale, a firm specializing in dental practice support services, welcomes Russ Baker as Equipment and Service Leader, an integral leadership position responsible for the management of multiple business units within the services vertical, including Dental Fix Rx and Lean Dental Design. In this role, Baker will work with other team members to gain market share, while innovating and expanding product and service offerings for Dental Fix Rx and Lean Dental Design. Baker’s primary objective in the innovation of additional service offerings is to provide customers with new ways to boost profitability and reduce costs associated with starting, owning, and operating a dental practice.
An expert in dental supplies sales and business management to foster brand growth, Baker brings 24 years of experience with Henry Schein in various leadership roles across the United States. Most recently, Baker served as Regional Manager for the dental and medical supplies provider’s North Carolina and South Carolina territories for 10 years.
As Regional Manager, Baker offered team building and leadership skills that drove market share within the extensive territory, keeping in close line with profitability goals and objectives to achieve strong business growth. He collaborated with other executive team members to provide strong leadership, training, management and career development for all regional sales representatives. Additionally, he developed and executed strategies to increase market share within the region, driving both internal and external growth. Baker also helped manage and maintain strong customer and vendor relationships, while overseeing the administration and implementation of all regional marketing programs.
Baker brings with him extensive, industry-specific experience in sales team leadership, project management, marketing, brand growth and development strategies, and more, which will serve Dental Whale well as it continues to grow.
Dental Whale offers private dentists a range of services and support, which includes helping start-up and acquire practices, grow profitability and create exit strategies, monitor network security, purchase dental and office supplies at reduced rates, and more through its subsidiaries that include:
- Conversion Whale – The nation’s leading Google AdWords marketing company for dental practices that creates simple yet profitable lead generation strategies, including direct mail services.
- Dental Fix Rx – Mobile dental equipment repair service delivering immediate, on-demand equipment maintenance, hand-piece repairs, and cost-effective consumable products. Through the brand’s Unlimited Service Plan, dental practices receive regular preventive maintenance checks and repair services by the same technician for one low monthly flat rate.
- Dental Whale Savings Network – A nationwide organization that provides dentists with inventory cost controls by leveraging the buying power of hundreds of dental practices.
- Front Desk DDS – A dental-specific scheduling service used by dentist offices nationwide to book appointments, verify insurance benefits, process payments, manage unpaid claims, and provide billing and collection services.
- Lean Dental Design – A fast-growing support services firm for dentists looking to design and build state-of-the-art practices. Lean Dental Design’s experts work with dentists to create smart practice design, develop lean cost structure, and offer comprehensive management support while providing a cost savings of up to $200,000.
- UnlimiTECH Dental IT – A comprehensive IT management services firm that monitors dental practice systems around the clock and takes action upon notification of any issues.
Private dentists join Dental Whale when they want to begin developing innovative start-up practices or grow their businesses by acquiring and operating multiple practices. They also join to increase their bottom line by running their practices with greater efficiencies through proven methods. Dentists utilize Dental Whale’s expert consulting and customizable outsourcing options, which help take professionals out of the chair and into management and ownership.
“With more than two and a half decades of experience, expertise and demonstrated success within the dental industry, Russ is an asset to the Dental Whale leadership team, and he will be a key player in our goal to continue building on brand momentum to foster future expansion,” said Dr. Scott Leune, Dental Whale Education Leader. “His growth-driven, customer service-oriented approach to business will play an integral role in the innovation of additional Dental Whale product and service offerings that will help dentists further optimize their practice for efficiency and profitability.”
About Dental Whale
With offices in San Antonio, Miami, and Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Dental Whale is an innovative dental company carving a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Through its suite of subsidiary companies, Dental Whale helps dentists operate dental practices more efficiently by saving money on purchases, marketing to new patients, expanding through acquisitions, improving patient experience, and increasing office efficiency. In 2018, Dental Whale and its more than 850 team members supported more than 17,000 dentists and helped serve more than 4 million patients. For more information on Dental Whale, call 855-339-3740 or visit www.dentalwhale.com.